Welcome to ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio™, designed exclusively for architects, contractors, distributors, and end user facility owners working in a 3D Building Information Model (BIM) environment.
ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio™ Professional Version (PRO) is our full-featured, password protected suite of BIM software tools for creating and visualizing 3D doors, frames, and hardware objects and modifying their associated parameters for use in design, construction, and facility management.
- Web-based configuration engine instantly produces hundreds of “complete openings”, including curtain panel and custom frame/light applications, with schedulable associated parameters for downloading to libraries and projects.
- Doors, hardware, floor plans, and 3D building view of openings can all be displayed in the exclusive PRO visualizer panel.
- Non-proprietary database includes variable pricing options to guide budgetary decisions and detailed 3-part specification sections.
- Built-in links and workflow tools for RFI's, change management, catalog and technical data sheets, installation and maintenance instructions, and sustainability and performance documents.
ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio™ Snap Version (SNAP) is a lighter version of our plug-in designed for exchanging Revit® door schedule information directly between architects and consultants working on door and hardware specifications.
- Easy uploading of Revit® door schedule(s) and PDF drawings to the specification writer, with no specialized training or time consuming parameter mapping.
- Quickly import Hardware Set project and shared parameters to the Revit® model for use in door schedules saving time and manual entry.